The non-alcoholic Sunrise is a version of the famous Tequila Sunrise cocktail, without the alcohol but just as delicious. It is a visually appealing drink, with layers of colors reminiscent of a sunrise.
- 200 ml of fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of grenadine syrup
- Pour the orange juice into a glass.
- Tilt the glass and slowly pour the grenadine down the side so that it sinks to the bottom of the glass, creating a colorful layer.
- Serve immediately without stirring to preserve the sunrise effect.