Discover the Coco Sunrise, a refreshing and exotic cocktail with flavors of coconut and orange. Easy to make, this one-minute cocktail will instantly transport you under the palm trees with its sweetness and lightness. Perfect for summer evenings or to brighten up a sunny day !
- 45 ml of Malibu coconut
- 120 ml of orange juice
- 1 dash of grenadine syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1 orange wedge for garnish
- Fill a cocktail glass with a few ice cubes.
- Pour the coconut liqueur and orange juice over the ice.
- Gently mix with a mixing spoon to combine the ingredients.
- Add a dash of grenadine syrup which will give a nice gradient color to the cocktail.
- Garnish the glass with an orange wedge for the final touch.
- Enjoy your Coco Sunrise and let yourself be carried away by its tropical flavors!