Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
Discover a refreshing and fruity recipe that will brighten up your sunny days. The Strawberry Pineapple Tropical Cocktail is a delightful blend of fresh strawberries, sweet syrup, and sparkling pineapple juice. It's the perfect drink for summer relaxation or a night out with friends.
- 6 fresh strawberries
- Pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of strawberry syrup
- Start by mashing 3 strawberries in the bottom of the glass you will use to serve the cocktail.
- Make sure the strawberries are thoroughly mashed to release all their flavors.
- Next, add a tablespoon of strawberry syrup for an extra touch of sweetness.
- After that, add ice cubes to your liking. They will help keep your cocktail fresh and delicious.
- Pour pineapple juice over the ice cubes until the glass is full.
- Cut the remaining 3 strawberries into pieces and place them in the glass.
- Finally, let your creativity run wild for the garnish.
- You can use an additional strawberry, a slice of pineapple, or even a mint leaf.