Pineapple Virgin Mojito
The Virgin Mojito is already a classic when it comes to non-alcoholic cocktails. To give it a refreshing summer twist, why not replace the sugar with fresh pineapple juice? The acidity of the pineapple pairs wonderfully with the mint's freshness, creating an exotic and refreshing cocktail that will surely delight your guests.
- Juice of one lime
- 10 mint leaves
- 200 ml of pineapple juice
- 200 ml of sparkling water
- In a glass, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice.
- Add the pineapple juice and mix well.
- Top it off with the sparkling water.
- Stir gently and serve with a straw.