Tropical Punch in a Watermelon Bowl
Discover our recipe for an Exotic Rum and Watermelon Cocktail, a summer fusion of exotic and refreshing flavors, served directly in a watermelon bowl! This delicious drink is a combination of juicy watermelon, passion fruit rum, orange-pineapple juice, and lime juice, providing a tropical escape with every sip.
- 1 large seedless watermelon
- 750 ml passion fruit rum (1 bottle)
- 620 g orange-pineapple juice
- 181.5 g fresh lime juice
- 100 g powdered sugar
- Start by stabilizing your watermelon.
- Place it on a cutting board with one flat side down.
- Make sure it sits steadily; if not, remove a thin layer from the bottom to create a flat surface.
- Create an oval opening at the top of the watermelon. Using a large spoon, scoop out the watermelon flesh, setting it aside in a large container to collect the juice.
- Take half of the watermelon flesh and put it in a blender.
- Then add half of the rum, juices, and sugar. Blend everything until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the hollowed watermelon bowl.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Chill your cocktail until ready to serve.
- Depending on the size of the watermelon, you may have some extra quantity to keep and refill the punch bowl as needed.