Tropical Rum Cocktail
Come and discover an exuberant cocktail with tropical flavors, inspired by our adventures under the Caribbean skies. This dynamic blend of fruits and rum will immediately transport you to sunny beaches.
- 180 ml mixed orange and pineapple juice
- 90 ml coconut rum
- 30 ml spiced rum
- 4 to 5 drops of bitters
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Maraschino cherries with their juice
- An orange slice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the juice, coconut rum, spiced rum, and 4 to 5 drops of bitters.
- Shake it all for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a large chilled glass or two small glasses.
- Then, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of cherry juice and let it settle at the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish your cocktail with an orange slice and a cherry.
- Grate fresh nutmeg on top and serve !