Naughty Rabbit Cocktail
Naughty Rabbit offers an explosion of sweet and light flavors in every sip. This mezcal-based cocktail is easy to make yet doesn't lack sophistication, thanks to the abundance of fresh ingredients that elevate the drink to a whole new level. It is also suitable for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets. Get ready to savor a balanced and delicious cocktail that provides 166 kcal per serving.
- 2 strawberries
- 2 cherry tomatoes, plus one more for garnish
- 10ml agave syrup
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- 30ml mezcal
- 20ml blanco tequila
- 20ml pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish
- Start by placing the strawberries, cherry tomatoes, agave syrup, and lime juice at the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle everything together.
- Add the mezcal, tequila, and pineapple juice into the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously to create a nice foam on top of the drink, then finely strain the mixture into a martini glass or coupe.
- Finally, garnish your cocktail with a fresh mint sprig inserted into a cherry tomato.