Watermelon-Strawberry Smoothie: A Summer Delight
Get ready for an explosion of flavors with our delicious Watermelon-Strawberry Smoothie. Not only is it a refreshing way to hydrate during the summer, but it's also quick and easy to make. With just three main ingredients and an optional touch of sugar, you can have a naturally sweet and incredibly refreshing smoothie. Prepare to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise !
- 600g of ripe watermelon chunks, preferably seedless
- 250ml of strawberry yogurt, regular or lactose-free
- 900g of ice cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, only if the watermelon isn't very sweet (optional)
- Start by placing the watermelon chunks and strawberry yogurt into a blender.
- Make sure to cover it properly before blending until you achieve a smooth texture.
- Take a moment to taste and determine if adding sugar is necessary.
- Next, add the ice cubes (and potentially sugar, according to your taste).
- Cover it again and blend until you get a perfectly smooth and homogeneous smoothie.