Strawberry Mint Vanilla Smoothie
A very good creamy smoothie based on strawberries and fresh mint
- 50 cl Cream
- 500 g Strawberries
- 1 bunch of mint
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- Wash and remove the strawberries.
- Wash the mint off.
- Add them to a blender with sugar if necessary and mix for several seconds.
- Assemble the cream and add the icing sugar.
- Cut the vanilla bean in half and scrape it off the cream.
- Stir gently.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a smoothie glass.
- Add the whipped cream gently.
Decoration: Add a strawberry cut in half and a head of mint.