Decadent Peach Vanilla Milkshake
Indulge in a touch of indulgence with our delicious Peach Vanilla Milkshake. This incredibly easy and quick recipe promises a refreshing and sweet treat, ideal for hot summer days. Prepare to savor a peach milkshake that will enchant your taste buds, make it comfortably at home, and enjoy every sip !
- 6 ripe peaches (with the skin, pitted)
- 7 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Possible decoration: Whipped cream with fruit chunks or biscuits on top.
- Start by cutting your peaches in half and removing the pits.
- In a generous-sized blender, add the peach halves, vanilla ice cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Cover your blender and blend everything into a smooth and creamy texture.
- Pour into a glass with a straw and decorate as you wish.