White Chocolate & Caramel Hot Chocolate Cocktail
Dive into the sweetness of a warm white chocolate beverage, enhanced with creamy whipped cream and a luscious caramel sauce, all crowned with melting marshmallows. The perfect comfort for a winter evening.
- 100g white chocolate
- 500 ml whole milk
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 50g powdered sugar
- 100 ml caramel sauce
- 8 to 10 marshmallows
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat. Make sure it doesn't boil.
- Meanwhile, break the white chocolate into small pieces.
- When the milk is hot, add the white chocolate pieces to it. Stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream with powdered sugar until it forms stiff peaks.
- Pour the hot milk and chocolate mixture into two cups.
- Gently add a generous layer of whipped cream on top of each cup.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the whipped cream in spirals or zigzags, according to your preference.
- Finish it off with the marshmallows.
- Serve immediately and savor every sip of this warm and indulgent cocktail !