Smurf Cocktail without Alcohol
I propose a very refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail recipe: the Smurf Cocktail. This blue drink is made with lemonade, sparkling water, and blue liquid food coloring to give it the characteristic Smurf color. Although naturally sweetened by the ingredients, you can add crystal sugar to the glass. This cocktail is ideal for a children's party as it is fun, colorful, and very refreshing. It can also be placed on a candy bar to add a touch of originality to your event. For an original presentation, do not hesitate to decorate it with Smurf candies on a wooden pick placed through the glass.
- For the cocktail:
- 8 cl of fresh lemonade
- 12 cl of sparkling water
- 3 drops of blue liquid food coloring
- To frost the glass:
- 1 syrup of your choice
- Additional crystal sugar
- 1-2 drops of blue liquid food coloring
- In a small bowl, mix the food coloring and sugar to frost the glass. In another small bowl, pour the syrup of your choice.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup, then into the colored crystal sugar.
- In a pitcher, mix all the ingredients, ending with the food coloring.
- Adjust the color of your non-alcoholic cocktail by adding 1 or 2 drops according to your preference.
- Carefully pour the cocktail into the frosted glass, being careful not to touch the rim.
- Add a straw and ice cubes.