The Malibu Lemonade cocktail is a refreshing and delicious drink, perfect for hot summer days or a relaxing evening with friends. This recipe combines the sweetness of Malibu Coco with the fizziness of lemonade and sparkling water, all enhanced by a tangy touch of fresh lemon juice. With its beautiful golden yellow color and lemon garnish, this cocktail is also very aesthetic and will impress your guests. Follow this simple recipe to make a perfect Malibu Lemonade in just a few minutes.
- 9 cl of lemonade
- 4.5 cl of sparkling water
- 1.5 cl of Malibu Coco
- 1 slice of lemon
- Ice cubes
- In a large glass, add ice cubes until the glass is half full.
- Pour 9 cl of lemonade over the ice cubes.
- Next, add 4.5 cl of sparkling water into the glass.
- Pour 1.5 cl of Malibu Coco into the glass.
- Squeeze a quarter of a lemon over the glass to release the juice into the cocktail.
- Gently stir the cocktail with a spoon.
- Garnish the glass with a slice of lemon on the rim.