Discover this delicious non-alcoholic cocktail with summer flavors, mixing peach nectar and raspberry syrup. Perfect for refreshing yourself solo on a hot summer day, this drink combines sweetness and indulgence. Follow this simple and quick recipe to prepare a Peach-Raspberry Sweetness in no time.
- 150 ml of peach nectar
- 30 ml of raspberry syrup
- 2 fresh raspberries
- 1 peach wedge
- Ice cubes
- Sparkling water (optional)
- In a shaker, pour 150 ml of peach nectar and 30 ml of raspberry syrup.
- Add a few ice cubes and vigorously shake the shaker for 10 to 15 seconds to mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass, straining out the ice cubes using a cocktail strainer.
- If you want to lighten the drink, add a splash of sparkling water to your liking.
- Decorate the glass with the 2 raspberries and the peach wedge by placing them delicately on the rim of the glass or inside.