Immerse yourself in the festive spirit with our Cranberry and Vodka sparkle. A sparkling cocktail, deliciously sweet with a hint of honey and an intense burst of berry flavor from fresh cranberry puree. This is the perfect cocktail recipe to brighten up your moments of entertainment during the holidays. Get ready to experience a cocktail that dances harmoniously between sweetness and acidity.
- 225 grams of fresh cranberries
- 60 ml of water
- 30 ml of honey
- 45 ml of vodka per glass
- Fresh lime, cut into quarters, optional
- Sparkling water
- Start by pouring the cranberries into a blender.
- Add the honey and water.
- Blend until you get a smooth puree, add extra water if needed.
- Transfer the puree into a bowl.
- For each cocktail, begin by filling a cocktail glass with ice.
- Then pour in the vodka, approximately 45 milliliters.
- Next, add two tablespoons of cranberry puree into the glass.
- Top off the glass with sparkling water and, if desired, squeeze a quarter of lime into the glass.
- Gently stir to combine all the ingredients.