A fresh and vitamin smoothie!
- 30 cl Milk
- 2 Bananas
- 250 g Strawberries
- 4 Florida grapefruits
- 5 g Ginger
- First, put your smoothie glasses in the fridge.
- Wash, peel and dice the ginger.
- Wash, remove the stems and cut the strawberries into quarters.
- Cut the bananas into rounds.
- Peel the grapefruit and keep only the skinless quarters.
- Add all the fruit to the blender with the milk and ginger.
- Mix a few minutes.
- Keep it cool.
- Serve in fresh smoothie glasses.
Decoration: Add half a strawberry, a slice of banana and a wedge of grapefruit.