Strawberry Smoothie and Flower Ice Cubes
Refreshing and very pretty smoothie based on strawberry and edible flowers.
- 400 g Semi-skimmed milk
- 200 g Bananas
- 250 g Strawberries
- Borage flower
- Nasturtium flower
- 50 g sugar
- Take an ice cube tray and add a few edible flowers.
- Fill with water and freeze overnight.
- Wash and remove the strawberries.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Add the fruit to a blender with the sugar and milk.
- Mix for several seconds.
- Pour into smoothie glasses.
- Add some edible flower ice cubes.
Decoration: Add a skewer of strawberries.