A banana smoothie is delicious and easy to make! You need a frozen banana, two balls of passion fruit sorbet and an apple. Mix until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add a little sparkling water to give the smoothie a boost and enjoy!
- 80 cl flat water
- 20 cl Sparkling Water
- 1 Banana
- 2 Passion Fruit Sorbet Balls
- 1 kg of Apple
- 5 tablespoon of Sugar
- The day before, put a banana in the freezer.
- Peel, seed and dice the apple.
- Add the diced fruit in a blender with the sugar and still water.
- Mix for a few minutes.
- Pass the preparation in Chinese with only the juice.
- Add the frozen banana to a blender with the sorbet
- Pour the apple juice previously made.
- Mix new ones until you get a smooth and homogeneous preparation.
- Book aside.
- Add the sparkling water while gently mixing.
- Pour into smoothie glasses with two straws.
Decoration: Add apple slices.