A small sangria for all occasions!
- 1 bottle of Red Wine
- 30 ml Cognac
- 20 cl of sparkling water
- 2 Oranges
- 1 white peach
- 1 Lemon
- 80 g Sugar
- Add the juice of a previously pressed orange, wine, sugar and cognac to a bowl.
- Wash and dice the remaining orange and lemon.
- Peel the peach and dice it as well.
- Add the fruit to the bowl.
- Keep cool for several hours.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water.
- Serve in wine glasses.
Decoration: Add fruit wedges (orange, lemon, peach...).