Sangria is a typical Spanish cocktail that is prepared with red wine, fruit and brandy. There are many variations of the original recipe, but the one we offer today is particularly suitable for the winter season.
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- 25 cl Cointreau
- 3 Oranges
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Apple
- 1 Pear
- 25 cl Cane syrup
- Ajoutez le sirop de canne, le jus de deux oranges, le cointreau et les bâtons de cannelle fendus en deux dans leur longueur dans une grande carafe ou saladier.
- Wash and dice the lemon, orange, apple and pear.
- Add them to the preparation.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Reserve several hours in the fridge.
- Add the sparkling wine bottle just before serving.
- Serve in glasses.
Decoration: Frost your glasses and add fruit wedges (orange, apple, pear, lemon...).