A simple and effective classic very appreciated, to be enjoyed among friends.
- 1 L Red Wine
- 1 glass of cane syrup
- 4 Oranges
- 2 Apples
- 2 Limes
- 1 Pear
- Squeeze the oranges and lemons by putting the juice of each ingredient in a different bowl.
- Pour half of each bowl into two resealable carafes.
- Add half a glass of cane syrup per pitcher.
- Wash, peel and dice the apples and pear.
- Divide them in the two carafes.
- Pour half a bottle of wine per pitcher.
- Fill it with water.
- Reserve at least 24 hours by resealing the carafes.
- Stir the jugs from time to time.