Kiwi Yellow Banana Smoothie
With this banana yellow kiwi smoothie, you can easily add fruit to your daily diet. It’s a quick and easy recipe and you can prepare it for a healthy breakfast or serve it as a refreshing snack after a long day of work or physical activity. Try this delicious fresh fruit drink and enjoy its sweet but subtle flavor ! Soy milk smoothies are a great way to add an additional source of protein and nutrition to your diet. They are also very tasty and can be adjusted according to individual tastes and preferences by replacing with almond milk for example. So why not try creating your own recipe and enjoy a delicious soy milk smoothie ?
- 10 cl Soy Milk
- 3 yellow Kiwis
- 1 Banane
- 3 tablespoons Agave Syrup
- 5 mint leaves
- Peel and cut the kiwis and banana into pieces.
- Place them in a blender with the soy milk, syrup and mint.
- Mix several seconds.
- Add some ice cubes ans mix again
- Pour into smoothie glasses.
Decoration: Add a head of fresh mint.