Melon Banana Orange and Mint Smoothie
The melon smoothie is a delicious and refreshing blend of melon, banana, orange and mint. It’s a great choice for a healthy and nutritious snack or breakfast, and it’s easy to prepare with just a few ingredients. Melon is rich in vitamin C, which makes it an excellent fruit for health. Banana provides complex fiber and carbohydrates that help maintain energy throughout the day. Orange adds a touch of citrus to the smoothie and is also an excellent source of vitamin C. Finally, mint gives the smoothie a refreshing flavor and soothes sensitive stomachs.
- 10 cl of pressed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Melon
- 1 Banana
- 1 mint leaf
- sugar to taste
- Peel the half melon and dice.
- Add them to a saucepan with a little water and sugar.
- Cook for a few minutes then let it cool.
- Add the mixture in a blender with the peeled and sliced banana, orange juice, lemon juice, mint leaves and a few ice cubes.
- Mix a few seconds.
- Add sugar if necessary.
- Serve in smoothie glasses.
Decoration: Add some fresh fruit (melon, banana, orange) and a mint leaf.