Kiwi Apricot Yellow Peach Smoothie
A very good smoothie, very fruity, very fresh with a touch of mint. Vitamin smoothie with apricot, kiwi and yellow peach is an excellent smoothie for people looking to get a daily dose of fruit in the morning. These fruits are all rich in vitamins and antioxidants, making them a great choice for a health conscious person. In addition, the presence of mint in this smoothie gives a nice touch of freshness.
- 1 glass of Milk
- lemon juice
- 2 Apricots
- 1 Yellow peach
- 1 Kiwi
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 mint leaves
- Wash, peel and dice all the fruit.
- Add all the fruit cubes in a blender with the milk and fresh mint.
- Mix for a few minutes.
- Make the preparation as smooth as possible.
- Add the mixture, sugar, a little lemon juice and a few ice cubes to the blender.
- Mix again at full power then finish with the pulse key for a few seconds.
- Pour into smoothie glasses with two straws.