Strawberry Lemon Smoothie
A smoothie is a type of cold drink usually composed of fruits and/or vegetables, as well as a liquid (milk, fruit juice, etc.). Smoothies can be declined to infinity depending on the ingredients chosen. The strawberry/lemon/liquid cream combination is a particularly refreshing and tasty variation.
- 10 cl Liquid cream
- lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 250 g Strawberries
- Wash, remove the stems and cut the strawberries in half.
- Add them to a blender with the sugar.
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and cream.
- Mix several seconds.
- Cover and book at least two hours.
- Serve in smoothie glasses.
Decoration: Add a few strawberries cut in half and a slice of lemon.