Stylish Orange and Rosemary Iced Tea
Discover our delightful Stylish Orange and Rosemary Iced Tea, a refreshing beverage that combines the bitterness of tea and the subtle aroma of rosemary with the sweet fragrance of citrus. The zesty touch of orange and lemon creates a slightly sweet flavor that makes this iced tea particularly thirst-quenching and comforting. You will be pleasantly surprised by the lingering taste of rosemary that discreetly lingers in your mouth.
- 2 liters of unsweetened iced tea (such as Lipton Ice Tea)
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- Begin by pouring the iced tea into a large carafe.
- Squeeze the juice from one of the oranges and add it to the iced tea in the carafe.
- Slice the second orange and the lemon into rounds and add them to the carafe.
- Take the sprigs of rosemary and gently crush them between your hands to release their essential oils.
- Add the rosemary to the carafe.
- Allow your mixture to infuse at room temperature for approximately 4 hours to allow the flavors to blend harmoniously.
- Then, use a strainer to filter the tea and remove the rosemary.
- Serve your iced tea over ice and garnish each glass with orange slices and a sprig of rosemary, according to your preference.