Cosmopolitan in the persimmon
persimmon cosmopolitan is a great way to enjoy a homemade cocktail made from fresh, natural fruits. Persimmons must be well ripe to get the best taste and texture of the cocktail, so choose them carefully before using them. We hope you will enjoy preparing this delicious cocktail!
The persimmon should be taken very ripe to get the best results. To choose a juicy khaki, you must first look at its color. It must be very orange or even red, which is a sign of maturity. Then, its flesh must be soft to guarantee a juicy and sweet flavor.
- 2 ripe persimmons
- 1 tablespoon lime
- 240 ml vodka
- 60 ml lime juice
- 60 ml elderberry flower liqueur
- 4 lines of lemon bitter
- 4 branches of rosemary
- 4 thin slices of persimmon
- Peel the persimmon and cut them into pieces
- Place the persimmon in a blender with the tablespoon of lime
- Mix until you get a smooth texture
- Add the vodka, lime juice, liqueur and lemon bitter to the blender.
- Mix a few seconds per pulse
- Pour into 4 martini glasses with ice cubes
- Decorate the glasses with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of persimmon.