The Desperate Housewives Margarita
Step into the world of Wisteria Lane with this delicious Desperate Housewives Margarita. This cocktail recipe is perfect for a night with friends or to unwind after a long day. Indulge in this glamorous and sparkling version of the famous Mexican cocktail.
- 5 cl of tequila
- 3 cl of triple sec (Cointreau, Grand Marnier)
- 2 cl of lime juice
- Gather all the ingredients and make sure to have a shaker, a margarita glass, and ice at hand.
- Pour the tequila, triple sec, and lime juice into the shaker.
- Add a few ice cubes into the shaker and close it tightly.
- Shake the shaker vigorously for about 10 to 15 seconds until the mixture is well chilled and homogeneous.
- Meanwhile, prepare the margarita glass by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim. Then, dip the moistened rim into fine salt to create a salt crust.
- Fill the margarita glass with ice.
- Strain and pour the mixture from the shaker into the margarita glass, being careful not to disturb the salt crust.
- For the finishing touch, decorate the glass with a lime slice and serve immediately.
- Cheers! Enjoy your Desperate Housewives Margarita and let yourself be carried away by the intoxicating flavors of this refined cocktail.