Strawberry Frozen Margarita
Discover our delicious recipe for a strawberry frozen margarita. Made with frozen strawberries, this drink is the perfect combination of tequila, triple sec, and lime juice, with a hint of fruity freshness. It's the ideal choice for summer evenings or to add a festive touch to any time of the year. This drink is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free, sure to delight all taste buds.
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes
- 400g of frozen strawberries
- 120ml of tequila
- 75ml of triple sec
- Juice of one lime
- Sprinkle the sea salt flakes on a saucer.
- Moisten the rims of two margarita glasses.
- Invert each glass into the salt and twist to coat the rim.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses.
- Serve immediately.