Keto Margarita Cocktail
Margaritas can be full of sugar, but not this keto version! It has the refreshing taste of tequila and lime without the guilt of carbs.
- 120 ml of tequila
- Juice of two limes
- 60 ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of erythritol
- In a shaker or suitable container, mix the tequila, lime juice, erythritol, and water.
- Stir vigorously or shake the shaker to thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
- Prepare the glasses by rimming them with salt: lightly moisten the rim of the glasses with water or lime juice, then dip them into a small plate containing salt, rotating them to evenly coat the rim with salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour the tequila mixture, lime juice, and erythritol mixture into the glasses.
- Serve and enjoy your keto margarita !