Here's a variation that combines the sweetness of lychee with the kick of rum, complemented by a floral and fruity touch. Inspired by the original recipe, this proposal retains its sophistication while adding a tropical twist.
A delicate blend of tropical flavors that evokes the sweet scent of summer evenings. With a beautiful rosy hue and enchanting aromas, this cocktail will instantly transport you under the palm trees.
- 4 cl White Rum (45°)
- 3 cl Orange Blossom Green Tea
- 4 cl Fresh Lychee Juice
- 1.5 cl Raspberry Cream
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Prepare the Orange Blossom Green Tea. Let it steep for 3 minutes, then allow it to cool.
- In a shaker, add a few ice cubes.
- Pour in the white rum.
- Add the cooled green tea to the shaker.
- Incorporate the fresh lychee juice.
- Add the raspberry cream for a fruity and sweet touch.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and add 2 tsp to the mixture.
- Shake the shaker vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture to remove the ice cubes and pour it into an elegant cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a few fresh mint leaves for a touch of freshness.
- Tips : If you want to add a little sparkle to your cocktail, you can incorporate some sparkling water or champagne just before serving. This will provide a slight effervescence that will delight even the most discerning palates."