Mojito is a traditional Cuban cocktail. It is a very refreshing and sweet drink. Perfect for long summer days. No matter where you go, this IBA cocktail is world famous.
- 4 cl 40% white rum
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cl cane syrup
- Sparkling water
- Place 6 fresh mint leaves in a mojito glass.
- Add 1/2 lime, cut into quarters and 2 cl of cane syrup.
- Using a cocktail muddler, crush the ingredients and pour 4cl of 40% white rum.
- Add crushed ice, if you don’t have an ice crusher, you can use a food processor or put the ice cubes in a tea towel and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Complete with sparkling water.
- Using a mixing spoon or long spoon, mix from bottom to top.
Decorate: Add two mint leaves and a slice of lemon to the edge of the glass.