The classic Mojito but this time with a thermomix!
- 12 cl white rum
- 20 cl of sparkling water
- 14 mint leaves
- 4 tsp Cane Syrup
- 1 lime
- Add the lemon to the thermomix bowl.
- Mix 15 seconds, speed 10.
- Save the juice.
- Add the rum, lemon juice and sugar to the bowl.
- Mix ten seconds, speed five.
- Add the mint leaves to both mojito glasses.
- Press gently with a cocktail muddler.
- Pour the mixture into both glasses.
- Fill with crushed ice.
Decoration: Add a slice of lime and a head of mint.