Small summer variant of the classic Mojito: Strawberry Mojito. A refreshing and gourmet drink with its dark rum and strawberry juice
- 4 cl 45% dark rum
- 8 cl Strawberry juice
- 6 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cl cane syrup
- 1/2 fresh lime
- Place 6 fresh mint leaves in a mojito glass.
- Add 1/2 lime, cut into quarters and 2 litres of cane syrup.
- Using a cocktail muddler, crush the ingredients and pour 4cl of 45% dark rum.
- Add some crushed ice.
- Top with strawberry juice.
- Using a mixing spoon or long spoon, mix from bottom to top.
Decoration: Add two mint leaves and a strawberry and 1/2 slice of lime.