Fruity alcohol-free cocktail based on lime, fresh mint, coconut milk, cane syrup and sparkling water.
- 7 Citrons verts
- 1 gros Bouquet de Menthe
- 6 c à s de Sirop de canne
- 30 cl d’Eau gazeuse
- 30 cl de Lait de coco
- Wash and cut 6 slices of lemon.
- Squeeze the rest of the lemons into a glass.
- Then divide this lemon juice into 6 cocktail glasses.
- Add 5 mint leaves to each glass and a tablespoon of cane syrup.
- Press gently with a cocktail muddler.
- Pour in the coconut milk.
- Add some crushed ice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Stir with a spoon from bottom to top.
Decoration: Add a slice of lemon and a head of fresh mint.