The Mojito Malibu is a refreshing and tropical variant of the famous Cuban cocktail. It is perfect for hot summer days or to add an exotic touch to your parties. The combination of fresh mint, lime juice, and the sweet and subtly coconut flavor of Malibu makes this cocktail absolutely delicious. With this simple and easy-to-follow recipe, you can make a perfect Mojito Malibu in just a few minutes, to impress your guests or simply relax at home.
- 1.5 cl lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 4.5 cl Malibu Coco
- 12 cl sparkling water
- Fill a tall glass with ice and add the mint leaves.
- Pour in the Malibu and fresh lime juice over the ice and mint leaves.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Gently stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a few fresh mint leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!