Virgin Mojito Simple
A small non-alcoholic recipe for using the mint leaves in the garden. Children will love to help you pick them to prepare them.
- 8 tbsp Sugar
- Sparkling water
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 lime or lemon depending on taste
- Add 5 mint leaves to each mojito glass.
- Add 2 teaspoons and a quarter of a lemon juice.
- Press gently with a cocktail muddler
- Add some ice cubes.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Stir with a spoon from bottom to top.
Decoration: Add a slice of lime and a head of fresh mint.