The deep blue
Very refreshing cocktail. There are many variations that you will find on the site.
- 4 cl 40% white rum
- 2 cl blue Curaçao
- Ginger ale
- 1 slice cucumber
- 1 dash fresh lime
- In a shaker, add a slice of cucumber and lime.
- Using a cocktail muddler, crush the ingredients.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Pour in the rum and the blue curaçao.
- Shake energetically.
- Fill a pool glass with ice.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass by filtering it.
- Add more ginger ale.
- Decoration: Add a fresh basil leaf and/or a slice of lemon or other fruit.