Exotic Fruit Carafe
This fresh fruit juice recipe is simple to make and delicious for the whole family. Simply pour into a carafe, a mixture of different fruit juices and add pieces of fresh fruit. This juice is ideal for children’s birthdays, but can also be enjoyed by adults at any time of the day.
- 25 cl Apricot Juice
- 25 cl Apple Juice
- 25 cl Pineapple juice
- 25 cl Guava juice
- 25 cl of Passion Fruit Juice.
- 25 cl Orange juice
- 5 pinches grated nutmeg
- 5 pinches Cinnamon powder
- Pour all the fruit juices into a carafe.
- Add the nutmeg, cinnamon and a few ice cubes.
- Book in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Serve in tulip glasses.
Decoration: Add some fresh fruit to the edges of the glasses (orange, strawberry, mango, lemon...)