Tahitian Punch is a real delight! It consists of rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, lemonade, vanilla and cinnamon. Cardamom gives Punch Tahitian its unique and exotic character. Lovers of Tahitian Punch are generally won over by its sweet and fruity flavor.
- 3 l White Agricultural Rum
- 3 l pineapple juice
- 3 L Orange Juice
- 1.5 l Lemonade
- 12 cl Cane syrup
- 3 vanilla pods
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pour fruit juices, rum and cane syrup into a large bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla and crushed cardamom.
- Add the split vanilla beans in half lengthwise.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Cover and book at least 3 days.
- At the last moment, add the fresh lemonade.
- Stir and serve.