Rum infused pineapple
Specialty of Reunion and the French West Indies, everyone prepares it in his own way. To impress your guests, offer several varieties of Rums infused. Delicious and fruity this drink will please all your guests!
- 1 L 55% white rum
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp Red Cane Syrup
- In a large glass jar or a large resealable container, pour a litre of rum.
- Fold the vanilla bean in half lengthwise.
- Add the pineapple, peeled and cut into pieces.
- Hermetically clog
- Leave in your refrigerator for about 3 months.
- Add the red cane syrup to the preparation and let stand for another 3 weeks.
- Filter and it’s ready!