Orange infused rum
It can be served as a dry aperitif with ice cubes. There are several variants of arranged rum that you can find directly on the site. Delicious and fruity this drink will please all your guests!
- 1 L 55% white rum
- 2 Oranges
- 3 tbsp Red Cane Syrup
- 1 Vanilla bean
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- In a large glass bottle or jar pour a liter of rum.
- Cut the oranges into quarters and add them to the rum.
- Add the cinnamon stick, split vanilla bean lengthwise and red cane syrup.
- Close tightly.
- Leave to macerate at least a month, stirring from time to time.
- Filter to serve in a cocktail glass filled with ice cubes