An amazing hot Christmas drink that will suit all your guests.
- 2 L Red Wine
- 1.5 l Elderberry juice
- 10 cl Rum
- 0.50 l of Port
- 400 g Orange
- 140 g Honey
- 40 g Apples
- 8 Cinnamon Sticks
- 10 Stars of Badian
- 1 vanilla bean
- Wash and dice the oranges and apples.
- Add them to a bowl with the rum.
- Keep cool for several hours.
- Boil the elderberry juice, red wine, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan while stirring.
- Using a strainer, put the mixture in a new saucepan and remove the spices.
- Add the honey, macerated fruit and port.
- Heat for a few seconds while stirring.
- Serve immediately in pretty clear glass cups.
Decoration: Add a cinnamon stick to each glass.