Punch Planteur de la Réunion
An exotic punch with vibrant colors that delights gourmets. Its bright color is recalled by appetizing fruit juices. It is a punch made with fresh fruit, bound together by delicious fruit juices. The texture is soft and pleasant in the mouth, the taste of rum is not pronounced, but present.
- 50 cl white rum
- 1 L Orange Juice
- 1/2 l guava juice
- 1/2 l Mango Juice
- 1/2 l de Jus de fruits de la passion
- 1 Mango
- 1 Orange
- 1 Kiwi
- 1/4 pineapple
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Pour the fruit juices into a large bowl.
- Add the rum, cinnamon stick and split vanilla pods in their length.
- Cover and keep cool for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Wash, peel and dice all the fruit.
- Add them to the preparation before serving.
- Let stand 1/2 day minimum.