A refreshing Tropic-like smoothie made from white rum, banana, kiwi and coconut is the perfect cocktail for a summer evening. White rum adds a touch of bitterness that pairs perfectly with banana and kiwi, while coconut adds a touch of sweetness. This cocktail is delicious and perfect for lovers of tropical cocktails. For an even more festive aperitif, garnish each glass with this delicious smoothie with a small paper umbrella.
- white rum
- 25 cl Coconut milk
- lime juice
- 1 Banana
- 3 Kiwis
- 3 slices pineapple
- brown sugar
- grated coconut
- Wash, peel and cut all the fruit.
- Add them in a blender with the coconut milk, lemon juice, rum and brown sugar (as desired).
- Mix for several minutes until frothy.
- Dip the edges of the smoothie glass in coconut milk and pat the glass into a plate of grated coconut.
- Pour the mixture into the glass and serve.