Rum arranged coconut vanilla
The blend of shredded coconut, split vanilla pods and rum creates a sweet and spicy taste that can be enjoyed pure or as a cocktail. Coconut vanilla rum is also an excellent aroma for sorbets, cakes and ice cream, adding an exotic touch to all desserts. True sensory experience, the combination of these flavors will lead the drinker on a tropical journey with each sip. As a bonus, you can even use rum to add a unique touch to your favorite cooking recipes.
- 1 L 55° white rum
- 1 coconut
- 4 tablespoons Red Cane Syrup
- 1 vanilla pod
- In a large glass jar or resealable container, pour a litre of rum.
- Fold the vanilla bean in half lengthwise.
- Open the coconut and cut the white flesh into small pieces.
- Seal it tightly.
- Add the red cane syrup to the preparation and leave to macerate for 2 to 3 months.
- Filter and it’s ready!
Tip: Age your rum as long as possible to get all the flavours.