Spiced Rum with Vanilla and Cinnamon
This recipe of Rum Arranged Vanilla Cinnamon is a drink that you can enjoy as a digestive or aperitif. But this rum can also be used in various pastries, giving a touch of unique and refined flavor to your desserts. This arranged rum is easy to prepare and stands out for its perfect marriage between sweet vanilla and cinnamon spices.
- 1 L 55° white rum
- 2 tablespoons Red Cane Syrup
- 3 vanilla pods
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- In a large glass jar or resealable container, pour a litre of rum.
- Incorporate the cinnamon stick into 4 pieces, split the vanilla beans in half lengthwise.
- Close the door tightly.
- Leave in your refrigerator for about 4 months.
- Add the red cane syrup to the preparation and let stand for another 3 weeks.
- Filter and it’s ready!
Tip: Age your rum as long as possible to get all the flavours.