Smoothie Strawberry Vintage Classic
Fresh smoothie made from strawberries and balsamic vinegar.
- 10 g Balsamic Vinegar
- 500 g Strawberries
- 10 g Sugar
- Pour the vinegar into a saucepan.
- Cut it in half to medium heat.
- Let the preparation rest.
- Wash the strawberries with vinegar and remove the stems.
- Add them to a blender.
- Mix for a few seconds.
- Sweeten it
- Cover and keep cool for several hours.
- Serve in smoothie glasses.
Tip: If you want a thicker smoothie, add a banana to your preparation.