Apricot Lavender Smoothie
A Lavender Apricot Smoothie is a delicious blend of fruits and lavender. The delicate scent of lavender blends perfectly with apricots to create a Provençal smoothie with amazing flavours.
- 10 cl Water
- 5 cl Milk
- 1 tablespoon Crème Fraiche
- 9 apricot
- 1 teaspoon lavender
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Wash and cut the apricots in half.
- Add them to a saucepan with water, milk, honey, cream, sugar and lavender.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then pour the mixture into a blender.
- Mix a few minutes.
- Let cool, cover and keep cool for several hours.
- Serve in smoothie glasses.
Decoration: Add an apricot cut in half and some lavender leaves.