Cocktail Banane Mandarine
The fruity alcohol-free cocktail is a refreshing and tasty drink that is prepared with tangerines and bananas. The fruits are cooked in the pan until they are tender, then passed through strainer to obtain a smooth purée. Jelly can be prepared with this cocktail, by adding a gelatin leaf to the fruit purée before putting it in the refrigerator. The cocktail without fruity alcohol is ideal as a refreshing drink and the gelatinous version will please children.
- 2 Mandarins
- 1 Banana
- a little sugar
- Cut the banana into a slice.
- Peel, remove the white threads and cut the mandarins in half.
- Add the ingredients with a tablespoon of water and a little sugar in a saucepan.
- Heat over low heat for a few minutes.
- Strain the mixture with strainer.
- Pour the purée into the glasses with a ladle.